Adventure Awaits

When you snap out of the mundane, break routine and embrace your adventurous side, that’s when life, and food, gets interesting. Sabra believes in a richer life lived through expanded horizons. We are authentic and worldly, while our products transport you to new and exciting taste adventures, unlike anything you have ever experienced before.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ray's Journal Entry - Day 7

Well today is my traveling home day. I was awoken at 6:00 am Istanbul time and my driver had arrived at the hotel by 7:00 am to take me to the airport for my 12:00 pm flight home.

So as I write my final journal entry about this trip we are at 34,000 feet in the North Atlantic somewhere a little north of St. John’s, Newfoundland and a couple of things come to mind.

Today I return to Philadelphia with mixed emotions. On one side, I have learned & experienced much here. Culturally, historically & educationally, this has been one of the most diverse weeks of my life. The parts of Turkey I visited have burned an impression in my mind that will never be forgotten. The other side of the coin is that it’s now time to return home. I miss my family and friends & I also wish to share my experiences and put my new culinary skills to work.

This has been an incredible week! I have learned & experienced more in the last week than some people get to experience in their entire lives! This trip for me has been more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Sabra for helping me to get out of my food rut and finding me worthy of a taste intervention!

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment